• Construction Completion - 2021 Q4
• Location – Vista, CA
• Type – Family, Mixed-Use
• Units – 60
• Transit oriented, catalyst for revitalization within Arts and Culture District of the Downtown Specific Plan. Preference for artists, local, and veterans. Artist gallery and studio. Retail 2,100 sf.
• Architect: M.W. Steele Group
• General Contractor: Sun Country Builders
• Ground lease: City of Vista
• Construction / Permanent Lenders – City of Vista, County of San Diego IHTF, Wells Fargo, CCRC
• LIHTC equity investor – Wells Fargo
Paseo Artist Village is a pedestrian-friendly and transit-oriented mixed-use affordable development with 60 apartments of 1-, 2- and 3-bedrooms. The apartments will have a preference for artists, veterans and Vista residents earning 30-59% of the area median income. Reflecting the City of Vista’s vision for an Arts and Culture District and consistent with the City’s strong artist tradition, Paseo Artist Village will be a gateway to this arts neighborhood and a catalyst for vibrant new development along the South Santa Fe corridor. The new community includes 2,100 square feet of retail space, energizing the corner of Guajome Street and South Santa Fe Avenue. Community HousingWorks is committed to creating sustainable communities, and the GreenPoint Rated development will include a resident art gallery and studio, computer room, community room, secure parking structure, leasing office, play areas and a large central courtyard adjacent to the gallery.