At CHW, we are committed to helping families achieve and maintain home stability.
With rising rent prices, it is incredibly important that families already in affordable apartments are able to remain there.
How it Works:
Our Rental Home Stability Program (RHSP) provides flexible payment plans and wrap-around financial support services for residents of our communities who have fallen behind on their rent. Expert coaches work directly with families to help them get back on track, and connect them to other valuable resources.
Participants who join the program will have access to:
- One-on-one coaching support
- Achievable payment schedules
- Financial Fitness Class
- Match savings account (upon completion of the program)
- Workforce supports
- Benefits screening
If you are a CHW resident and would like to enroll, please contact your property manager for additional information.
- 61 households assisted in 20 rental communities
- In 2014, 92% avoided eviction, saving potentially $268,800 in eviction costs
For more information about how the program works, check out this study of the RHSP Pilot.