As a CHW resident, you have exclusive access to our full range of Community Programs. Many of our properties also feature learning centers, each with many of the following programs and resources:
- After school homework assistance
- Running Readers to help K-3rd grade students learn to read
- Achievers Club youth leadership
- VALOR college scholarship program
- Parenting education classes
- Community garden
- Computer lab with internet access
- Computer literacy classes
- Periodic events like farmers markets and community celebrations
Another perk of residency is access to a range of financial classes and products through our Classes and Coaching department at no cost to you. Our expert staff can help you learn how to pay down debt, improve your credit, save more, and achieve your financial goals. Some of these services include:
Contact your property manager to obtain a registration code to waive sign up fees.
Talk to Us! Comments and feedback let us know what you think about living in our complexes. We are always striving to beat our own standards of excellence, and who better to help us get there than our residents!