- What price can I afford for my home?
- How can I qualify for a loan?
- Why is my credit important?
- How do I get the most out of my Real Estate Agent and escrow company?
- How can I get help with downpayment and closing costs?
- What kind of insurance will I need?
This 8-hour, HUD-approved class for first-time homebuyers may qualify you for reduced rates with some lenders, CHW down payment loans and government low-cost down payment loans.
Ready to get started?
|Next Steps and Forms for On-site Classes
Complete these forms and bring them with you to your on-site class.
Refer a friend!
Do you know someone who might be interested in our Homebuyer class? Click here for a flyer with more information that you can share.
FRAMEWORK™ is a high quality online course; a fun way to become an informed, confident and successful homeowner. It provides the facts you need to become well-informed about every step in the process. To get started visit FRAMEWORK™ or to learn more, view this short Overview Video.
Many lenders have approved FRAMEWORK™ to meet their requirements for homebuyer education. Check with your lender to make sure online homebuyer education is accepted.