Neighborhood Leadership Training
The Neighborhood Leadership Training is an annual program that trains community members to become leaders.
The Neighborhood Leadership Training will provide you with the information and tools to:
- Increase involvement in community projects and neighborhood groups
- Identify existing talents and resources to create positive change in your community
- Learn tools that will help your personal growth
- Learn or strengthen interpersonal communication, team and planning skills applicable to your work, neighborhood and school
- Learn how to effectively use technology as a practical and innovative tool to unite communities
The next training will take place in September – October, 2014.
For more information about the 2014 Leadership Training, please view this flyer.
6 – 8:30 p.m. Wednesday Evenings
September 03 | September 10 | September 17 | September 24 | October 01| October 08 | October 15 | October 22
2245 East Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA 92025
Registration is open now through August 20th. Please contact Dulce Salazar at 760-839-4057. Space is limited to 30 participants. Participants must attend orientation on August 27th from 6:30-7:30 at the Mitchell Room at City of Escondido: 201 N. Broadway, Escondido, CA 92025.
A graduation ceremony will be held at the California Center for the Arts Escondido where participants will receive a certificate of completion.